About Keisha M. Robinson, M.Ed, m.s., LBS:
- Keisha M. Robinson is the distinguished recipient of the prestigious Arcadia University A. Richard Polis award as well as an Arcadia University "40 under 40" award recipient.
- Keisha is a published Author, Educator, Clinician, Doctoral Student and Blogger.
- The lack of representation of Black experiences in the media encouraged Keisha to create her own platform, hence our motto, "We Made Our Own Table." Although the great Shirley Chisholm has encouraged us to bring a folding chair, we decided it was time to make our own table and sit it in the middle of the floor!
- Kulture Karisma LLC vision has always been to create a platform that would enable our voices to be heard.
Our Founder is an advocate for the ending of systemic racism in all areas which include the educational system, criminal justice system, health system and mental/behavioral health systems.
- Keisha's background brings its own sense of charisma that can be applied to the culture, hence the name "Kulture Karisma''. She believes that connecting to others is one of her greatest gifts along with aiming to be the change she wants to see.